Community Impact »
WE CARE ABOUT OUR NEIGHBORS AND WE SHOW IT.
JOIN US AND make a difference!
Task Chairs For Teachers
We put our community first, in and out of the office.
- Campaign: For Social Good – “Task Chairs for Teachers”
- Be a part of something bigger, and make your purchase count! We will be tracking all of our chair sales + tallying them up in August to see if we met our goal together. Purchase one or purchase many to be a part of our mission to support a local school!
- For Every 40 Chairs purchased, we will donate one Joya Task Chair to a local Seattle teacher.
- On Average, we sell around 350 task chairs a month; in three months, we could donate approx. 26 chairs!
- LAUNCH DATE - May 4th, 2021 - National Teacher's Day! The campaign will run until August 4th, 2021.
Humble Design and Legacy Group Partner for Change
HUMBLE DESIGN SERVES INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, AND VETERANS EMERGING FROM HOMELESSNESS BY TRANSFORMING EMPTY HOUSES INTO WELCOMING HOMES USING DONATED FURNITURE AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS.
More than a makeover, it’s a start over. Legacy Group rolled up their sleeves and put their whole heart into their day of service.
The experience was life-changing for our volunteers.
LEGACY GROUP JOINS THE FIGHT AGAINST HUNGER
Food Lifeline is on a mission to end hunger in Western Washington. We believe that access to food is a human right and that nobody deserves to be hungry.
“Legacy Group has enjoyed over 20 years of growth and success in Western WA and we take great pride in being based here. A big part of our company’s culture is to give back to the community that has treated us so well. When COVID-19 hit, we had drivers on stand-by unemployment and trucks sitting idle so it was a no-brainer to redirect our resources to Food Lifeline as the need for their services exploded. They play an essential role in providing nutritious food to those who so desperately need it.” -Lou Lanthier, Legacy Group, Inc.
FOOD LIFELINE CORPORATE DONOR OF THE MONTH -JULY 2020
Legacy Group Is Providing COMFORT + Keeping Furniture From Landfills
To end homelessness for women by providing shelter, social services, and permanent housing with support.
Legacy Group, Inc. has a passion for helping their community and for sustainable work practices. We found that we are able to keep gently used furniture from heading to the landfill and give them another life at shelters and organizations in the Greater Seattle area. This is a win-win and something we have done for The Sophia Way, based out of Bellevue, WA.
in memory of our friend:
THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO OUR FRIEND AND
COLLEAGUE, ARTHUR SAWE.We wanted to do something to remind ourselves and others of the impact that he had on us all. Arthur had a thirst for knowledge, was always interested in learning about others and he genuinely cared for those less fortunate. He was charismatic and his infectious smile was contagious. We all miss Arthur dearly and we’ll always carry his spirit with us. To honor Arthur’s legacy, we have created the Arthur Sawe Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship will be at Arthur’s alma mater, Washington State University, and will go to a prospective or current student who:
• Is in good academic standing
• Is actively involved in civic and/or charitable causes
• Has demonstrated a financial need